Hello, lovely readers.
I was recently nominated for a Versatile Blogger Award by one of my wonderful readers/ fellow bloggers, Kimberly. She maintains a very inspiring blog, A Mind Ready to Explode!, which is located here: http://words4jp.wordpress.com/ She is also chock full of wisdom and sage advice, always happily commenting on my posts and offering uplifting thoughts when things get a little dark on my end. You should all check out her blog; you won’t regret it.
The criteria below comes directly from The Versatile Blogger Award site which can be found here: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/vba-rules/
• Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
• Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
• Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
• Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
• Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Before I make my nominations, I’ll tell you a few tidbits about myself.
- I have a really simple, classic sort of style, but I love bright colors and well-designed patterns and think they should be worn all year round.
- I love old movies like Casablanca, To Have and Have Not, and Key Largo. Lauren Bacall is pretty much everything.
- I collect elephant figurines from all over the world.
- I love board and card games; I can be very competitive.
- I’m obsessed with estate sales.
- It’s pretty much impossible for me to sleep past 7:30am or to take naps during the day.
- I really want some tea bags with inspirational quotes on the tags, and thanks to some sleuthing by a helpful friend of mine, I now know I can find them at Target!
Now onto my nominations…
- Expiration Dates http://exdates.wordpress.com/
- Little Gypsy, Big Suitcase http://littlegypsybigsuitcase.wordpress.com/
- Thoughts http://alicegreczyn.wordpress.com/
- The Deconstructed Dating Project http://deconstructeddatingproject.wordpress.com/
- Wanderlust http://wanderlustmd.wordpress.com/
- Artists & Acoustic Adventures http://jonathanwarnermusic.wordpress.com/
- For the Love of Nike www.fortheloveofnike.com
- Unkilleddarlings http://unkilleddarlings.wordpress.com/
- A Day in the Life of Shareen A. http://shareenayoub.wordpress.com/
- Simple Tom. http://simpletombornhigh.com/
- The Jiggly Bits… because life is funny http://thejigglybits.com/
- The Reporter and The Girl http://thereporterandthegirl.com/
- Philospohy & Photography http://bzebza.com/
- SethSnap http://sethsnap.com/
- Bucket List Publications http://lesleycarter.wordpress.com/
Thanks again to Kimberly for presenting me with this lovely award and giving me the opportunity to nominate 15 bloggers whose creativity and versatility bring me a bit of joy and/or a chance to look at things from a different perspective. I hope each of you take the time to pass this along, allowing others to discover new and interesting blogs.