As a sort of post-intro introduction, I’ve decided to tell you all some of the things that I love that always make happy or put me in a really good mood, so that you can get to know me a little better.
1. Starbucks peppermint mochas, which can be purchased all year round guaranteeing maximum happiness whenever needed
2. Spending weekend afternoons alone at the movies
3. Barnes and Noble and Target- both stores make me equally happy for different reasons, but both are like giant black holes in which I get sucked in and spend hours without even noticing time has passed.
4. Mushroom pizza from Papa Murphy’s
5. The Perks of Being a Wallflower- both the book and the movie, but the movie more. If you haven’t read the book, and you haven’t seen the movie, I highly recommend you go out and do both immediately. You are seriously missing out. You can get the movie on Amazon at the following link, and Barnes and Noble does a pretty good job of keeping the book in stock. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00AFEY354/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_J23jrb0J4BPS7
6. Luna, my cat, except for when she wakes me up meowing at 5:30am, when my alarm isn’t set to go off for another half hour. Otherwise, she’s pretty adorable.
7. Cupcakes from Frosted!, especially the little Oreo ones
8. The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, and Downton Abbey- you can catch up on the current seasons on their respective websites- The CW, ABCFamily, and PBS.
9. Teapots, teacups, and hot cups of tea with lemon- I honestly believe my soul is English. Maybe I was a Brit in a past life.
10. Bright, fresh flowers sitting on my table
“These are a few of my favorite things!” Anyway, I want to welcome all of my new readers and followers and thank you for taking the time to read and comment. I hope you enjoy what you’ve read and will keep reading. I’m really interested in what you think, so tell me… What are your favorite things? What makes you happy?